Friday, July 2, 2010

Save the last dance for me


She was so beautiful, wise, selfless, brave, stern, gentle, Godly, & everything else that makes a wonderful lady.

I used to spend most of my summer at her house. She would help my cousin Katleen & I make pies, cool-aid, & lunch. In my life I never knew her to miss church any Sunday morning, Sunday evening, or Wednesday afternoon. She was the glue of our family, the "love glue"! The oldest, wisest, & most loving of our family.

She is with her King now. Its a beautiful thing for her to be in heaven. After 95 years of living for Christ & her family, we all understand that she was tired. Everyone has joy & sorrow in their hearts today.

Bamommie was at my wedding! She got to see me walk down the aisle & marry my prince. I am so grateful that God placed her there.

My mom's mother died young. For my mom & her to sisters, they still had a mom in Bamommie. She looked out for them & never left them.

So, to my wonderful, Godly great grandmother, you will be missed. You will be missed so very much!

"a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance." Ecc. 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment