Monday, May 31, 2010

Away We Go... again




GB & I are in the Hong Kong airport waiting for the 3rd leg of Asia trip. We have 4 legs in all, it hasn't been bad being stuck on an airplane for 16 hours next to my good-looking husband! Love getting to travel with him, I think its really going to borden our marriage & light our traveling flame. I've said it before but its a key point of our relationship to each other & G-d, we LOVE to travel! We are getting better & better at traveling the world. Love it so much that we want it as a career, for real.

It is so exciting getting to travel to China. We've never been but we are up for the adventure! Its really a blessing that we are here, we've only been planning this trip a week! Yes, a week, crazy we know but it has been amazing seeing things coming together the way they did. I'm so thankful that I am Loved by Him.

I wish I could write more but I am being summoned by the great big bird. Wish us luck, & say a few words for us.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment